In the next 30 days, you’ll upskill into Web Design Foundations by learning HTML, CSS & Figma. This challenge is structured such that every week you have 3 workshops, 2 projects to complete every week, and 1 capstone project at the end. Here is the breakdown of the course:
- Week 0: Overview of the Software Development Pathway
- Week 1: HTML and CSS Basics
- Week 2: Advanced CSS
- Week 3: Responsive Design and an introduction to git
- Week 4: Introduction to Figma UI Design
- Live Workshops with Zindua School Mentors: You’ll have the opportunity to participate in live workshops led by our technical mentors. They’ll be there to provide guidance, answer your questions, and offer real-time support to enhance your learning experience.
- Hands-On Challenges: Put your skills to the test with practical challenges throughout the course. Apply what you’ve learned in real-world scenarios.
- Final Capstone Project: As you near the end of the course, embark on a thrilling capstone project that showcases your newfound expertise. Complete it successfully to earn a certificate of accomplishment.
Credits: The content curated in this course includes material sourced from Envato Tuts+ open-source course available on YouTube. The videos and content have been expertly delivered by Adi Purdila. Projects and some of the supporting text and videos have been adapted and enriched by technical mentors at Zindua School to provide a comprehensive learning experience.
Welcome to the course
Overview of the course00:00
The Software Development Pathway00:00
Why learn HTML and CSS00:00
Before you begin00:00
Installing your code editor08:38